Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello Loves!
I made some black bean hummus the other day to take to the fam hang out this weekend.

*1/2 can of black beans (rinsed 4X)
*1/2 can of chickpeas (rinsed 4X)
*1.5 TBSP of tahini
*lots of lemon juice (to taste)
*1 tsp of Cumin
*2 cloves of Garlic
*salt and pepper to taste
*2 TBSP of nutritional yeast (if you have it)
**Water if you need to thin it a bit
-Just put it in the blender till its nice and smooth.-

It tasted great!! Try it!! It is great for dipping raw veggie sticks and of course with chips. I put it in a wrap the other day.

I am about to be out for a few days celebrating the 4th of July with my family then Ry's. :) I will let you know if I find any good plant food while we are having fam potluck. I think it will go smooth with my fam, but we'll see with ryan's fam. They normally have lots of yummy meat and cheese based dishes. lol and I haven't seen them since I started eating differently, and I think Ryan has been too ashamed to mention it to them. Either way it will be great fun.
___________________________________________________________
Also, I went on a great friend date yesterday. We ate at zaza's which is so great. Not cheap, but it has alot of good plant food that is easily modified. I had a garden pizza with no cheese. ((and some red wine.)) :P It was a marvelous time with my friends Sandee and Trevor. Check it out!!



Thank you Sandee for such a marvelous dinner! I was truly blessed by ya'lls company.

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment