Tuesday, June 14, 2011

welcome home!

I thought I would give you a tour of the new place. This is  my living room.
Here is where the magic happens, my charming little desk. If you look close you can see my sweet little streamer with paper doilies at the top.
here is the kitchen


and my bedroom: my friends all know I can't live somewhere without putting up my deer head. Say hello deer!
Tacky, unmatching, pink, 80's pillow cases...what can I say? They made me smile.

and some pictures on the wall.
The bathroom is pretty standard, so I didn't bother. It was so small I couldn't get inside AND take a good pic. Just come visit me and I will let you see it and use it if your lucky. :)

And here I am getting happy with my almond milk latte. I made a pot of coffee and put the leftovers in the fridge. Now for easy iced coffee any time I want, I mix half coffee and half sweetened vanilla almond milk. Does a body good!
I have a great recipe to share with you next time, compliments of my pal Rae-Rae! Come back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment